Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just the two of us...

I've realized that our blog has quickly turned into a blog about Amelia and only Amelia. So I figured I would give you a little update on what Joseph and I are up to.

Joseph is still keeping busy at school. He has two weeks of finals that begin next week and then year 2 is down. Yea! On top of the normal classes and being on Law Review he's also been working as a TA for one professor and as a Research Assistant for another. Busy boy. When he has some time from studying his favorite things to do are throw Amelia in the air, give her rides on the scooter, or play shuffle board at Provo Beach Resort. He's such a good Daddy and Miss Amelia is quite fond of him herself. I think he's really looking forward to having a break this summer and taking a little breather. Then it's only one more year left!

I've become a stay at home mom. Still sounds weird to hear myself say that, but I'm loving it. I love waking up each morning wondering what she is going to learn and discover that day. As much as we miss the paycheck, I'm so glad that I am able to stay home with her. Beyond the normal mom/wife duties I've been keeping myself busy with crocheting. I think I forgot how much I loved doing it. I made a blanket before Amelia was born and then I put it all away, but I brought it all back out recently. I've also had several opportunities to do some photo shoots recently. Love that. I've also been working on photo 365 project where I take a picture everyday since January 1st.

This summer brings a lot of big change for us. In two weeks, right after finals, we will be traveling back to Delaware where Joseph will be working for Judge Robinson for 6 weeks. Then after that we will make our way to Las Vegas for the remainder of our summer. Joseph landed an internship position with Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. I'm excited to have a summer free of work and to be traveling with Joseph. I hated that I had to stay the entire summer here by myself last year.

So that pretty much wraps up the two of us.

Here is a picture just for fun.

Photobucket
We made spudnuts (Robbins family tradition) for conference Sunday.

No comments: