Here is a quick wrap up of our month of March.
While my family was still here we made sure to go over and see my Great Grandpa Robbins for Amelia's first visit.

Grandpa is 97 years old. He's always been quite the little go getter and such a hard worker, but the last couple of years have been hard on him. He was just placed in a rest home because my Great Grandma just wasn't able to take care of him all on her own anymore. When we got there he was in an exceptionally chipper mood. He took to Miss Amelia and her adorableness right away. It took him a little while to place who we were. In fact, I still don't think he quite understood who Amelia was in relation to him, but nonetheless, he had quite a connection with her. He would lean in and talk to her, stick his finger out for her to grab and give her toys. Of course, the more attention he gave her, the more smiles and excitement she showed. It was so heart warming to watch him play with her.

My favorite part of that visit was Grandpa trying to figure out exactly who my Dad was. We told him it was Scott and he seemed like he understood that, but then just shook his head and kept staring at my dad. Then, after a few seconds, he grabbed his chin and asked where all those wiskers came from! I think he just had Scott pictured in his mind as much younger. It was so funny to have him just stare at Dad and his "wiskers".
I'm so grateful that I was able to introduce my little one to my great grandparents. It was such a fun and memorable visit. Hopefully we'll get over there again before we move away for the summer.
We went in for her 6 month checkup. This was the morning of her appointment. Little did she know that those horrible shots were going to wipe that smile off that face very quickly.

Her stats were: Weight- 17lbs 1 oz./ 73% Height- 27.5 in/ 96%

She actually handled the shots much better than last time. She didn't act any different than normal the next few days.
The weather has been quite nice lately so I've been trying really hard to get out and go jogging. Amelia loves being outside so it's a win for the both of us. I actually took my camera with us on one occasion so I snapped a picture when we stopped at the park before heading back home.

And last but not least we did some six month photos.

This girl is hilarious. She cracks me up when I'm taking pictures of her.

And one last one, just for the fun of it.

We had a great March, but are happy to have April here...
Here's to out with the cold winter and bring on the spring!
While my family was still here we made sure to go over and see my Great Grandpa Robbins for Amelia's first visit.

Grandpa is 97 years old. He's always been quite the little go getter and such a hard worker, but the last couple of years have been hard on him. He was just placed in a rest home because my Great Grandma just wasn't able to take care of him all on her own anymore. When we got there he was in an exceptionally chipper mood. He took to Miss Amelia and her adorableness right away. It took him a little while to place who we were. In fact, I still don't think he quite understood who Amelia was in relation to him, but nonetheless, he had quite a connection with her. He would lean in and talk to her, stick his finger out for her to grab and give her toys. Of course, the more attention he gave her, the more smiles and excitement she showed. It was so heart warming to watch him play with her.

My favorite part of that visit was Grandpa trying to figure out exactly who my Dad was. We told him it was Scott and he seemed like he understood that, but then just shook his head and kept staring at my dad. Then, after a few seconds, he grabbed his chin and asked where all those wiskers came from! I think he just had Scott pictured in his mind as much younger. It was so funny to have him just stare at Dad and his "wiskers".
I'm so grateful that I was able to introduce my little one to my great grandparents. It was such a fun and memorable visit. Hopefully we'll get over there again before we move away for the summer.
We went in for her 6 month checkup. This was the morning of her appointment. Little did she know that those horrible shots were going to wipe that smile off that face very quickly.

Her stats were: Weight- 17lbs 1 oz./ 73% Height- 27.5 in/ 96%

She actually handled the shots much better than last time. She didn't act any different than normal the next few days.
The weather has been quite nice lately so I've been trying really hard to get out and go jogging. Amelia loves being outside so it's a win for the both of us. I actually took my camera with us on one occasion so I snapped a picture when we stopped at the park before heading back home.

And last but not least we did some six month photos.

This girl is hilarious. She cracks me up when I'm taking pictures of her.

And one last one, just for the fun of it.

We had a great March, but are happy to have April here...
Here's to out with the cold winter and bring on the spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment