We spent Easter on the road. So once we got to Delaware I put Miss Amelia in her Easter dress to get a few shots. I was wanting some blossoms, but somewhere in between Utah and Delaware we missed Spring. There were hardly any blossoms to be found.
Plus this little stinker thinks now that she knows how to move around she doesn't need to pose for moms pictures anymore. (Note to self: bring someone along to keep the dirt, sticks, etc. out of the mouth.)


Just as a side note: the blanket she is sitting on is one that her Great Grandma Walker made for her. I've been wanting to get some pictures with it for awhile now. Isn't is gorgeous?
Plus this little stinker thinks now that she knows how to move around she doesn't need to pose for moms pictures anymore. (Note to self: bring someone along to keep the dirt, sticks, etc. out of the mouth.)


Just as a side note: the blanket she is sitting on is one that her Great Grandma Walker made for her. I've been wanting to get some pictures with it for awhile now. Isn't is gorgeous?
2 comments:
Seriously Amelia is adorable!!! I just want to eat her up. She looks like such a happy baby. I saw your mom this weekend. I still think it is pathetic that you and me never see eachother. I love seeing pics of that baby so keep posting them :)
I miss that little girl! Jude misses playing with her! He's mastered crawling and is getting into everything too!
Post a Comment