I cannot believe that 1 year of Amelia's life has already passed.
Our lives have been blessed so much by this little sweet girl. What a happy and content little thing she is.
Let's see. I didn't do an 11 month update (oops!) so we will start from there. And now that she's almost 13 months I'll be covered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She now has 8 sharp little teeth. She got all of them during month 10. I'm just getting used to seeing her with a mouth full of teeth.
Walking!!! She began walking at 10 months as well. I LOVE that she can walk now. It makes things lots easier for mama.
Some of the words we've added to the vocab are (sorry if I repeat some from before): all done, tiger, Uh-oh, Hi Dad, Bye Bye, night night, cheese, shoes, Ch (Chelsie), and dog. Hmmm... seems like there is more...
She's loving learning different animal sounds as well. She knows the dog, cow, chicken, duck, pig, and monkey. Oh she also smacks her lips together when you ask her what the fish does.
Elmo is still a favorite in this house. Just start singing the Elmo's World song and she will start boogying.
Speaking of that...she loves music. We have dance parties quite often. She has some pretty sweet moves that she definitely got from her Daddy. No question.
She loves to give kisses and started giving hugs recently.
We are obsessed with this growing little girl. I want her to slow down and let me enjoy it a little more before she grows away from me.


1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of the fallen cake stand/cake mess/happy baby. SO SO adorable.
Post a Comment