Monday, October 3, 2011

Amelia's Birthday Bash!

The weekend before Amelia's birthday we had quite the little party for her. It turned out perfect and I think little Miss Priss enjoyed herself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

The bear was an immediate favorite. Thanks to her awesome uncles D, Z, & P!

Photobucket



Photobucket


                                     Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had lots of friends and family join us for this birthday bash. Thank you to everyone who made the sacrifice to be there. We really appreciate it!

2 comments:

LiNdSeY said...

She is the cutest thing ever! Oh my gosh we need to get together so I can see that little sweetie! Love ya!

Hannah S said...

Hi, I found your blog via the LP blog. Are you still a student spuose? Which year are you? I LOVE this party. It's adorable, especially the rag swag and the yellow high chair. Lovely.