Monday, November 28, 2011

Finally....Good News.

Joseph and I feel so blessed right now. After many Many MANY months of stressing, interviewing, sending resumes, stressing, emails, phone calls, and more stressing we finally got some good news. Joseph got a phone call one afternoon and I knew it was good when he spun around on the couch to face me and he gave me two thumbs up with a huge smile.

The accounting firm that he interviewed with in New York called to offer him A JOB starting next fall!

We really couldn't be happier. NY is a place that we've both been interested in. I'll be honest, he's been more interested then I have at times. Thankfully, recently, I've come to discover that I love NY. I've been able to visit there several times in the past year and a half and every time I go I come away liking it even more. I know, that it's always different visiting rather than living, but I'm so excited to try it out. I'm such a go with the flow person, that I think I will just fall right into step there.

We could not be happier. It will be such a great experience for all of us to live and experience life in the big city. Hopefully we can get some visitors while we are out there!



3 comments:

Robin said...

This post made me cry. Yep. I'm just THAT excited for you. Hurray!!!

giulia said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!!!
Are you taking reservations yet? Because D&G will most certainly come play in the city. :)

Dan & Mel said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! We will miss you guys though.