Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A&J - Easter Shoot

Last week we got Amelia and Jude together for some Easter pictures. These two little ones have been together since they were born. It's been so fun to watch both of them grow and see how each of their little personalities are so different. Jude will be moving to Ohio at the end of April and Amelia to NY sometime this summer.  So glad we did this before we all separate or ways.

I have never had a harder photo shoot in my life! I thought trying to get my Aunt Merridee's boys to cooperate was difficult, but no. This was 10 times worse. My little sweet happy girl was a terror! TERROR! I usually have a few tricks up my sleeve to get her to look at me or to at least cooperate, but nothing was doing it for her. Julie was all worried that Jude was going to be a problem, but he was a breeze. It was my own daughter, that gets her picture taken practically everyday that was the cause of all the chaos.

The shoot didn't quite turn out as I had envisioned, but due to a certain little non-napping girl I think we did okay.
 Here's proof of her being a stinker. WE finally gave her something to cry about by sticking her in the basket. She did NOT think that was a good idea.


Even though Mama (and especially Daddy) was not very happy with her performance, after a long evening nap she woke up happy as a clam and sweet as can be. Live and learn I guess.


5 comments:

Tara said...

My kids always have been and I fear always will b my worst clients, but I refuse to believe what you are saying about miss amelia ;). Regardless of her behavior, the pictures ate beautiful! Great work.

My kids are beyond excited to have Amelia here next week. I promise we will all make sure she has a good time. And good luck with the training. I'm certain you'll do great.

Tara said...

*be
*are

Jules said...

Love these! Can't wait to get the CD!

Cami Jo said...

Why can't they just do what we want them to do when we pull out the camera?!! They still turned out darling though. I can't believe how big she is! Such a cutie.

Alyssa Ritchie said...

I love how she puts her hands over her face while she's crying :)