Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Road Trip...

After much help from my gracious family. (They are seriously the greatest!) We had the moving truck loaded with everything we owned, Amelia strapped in the middle, and Zach behind the wheel. I couldn't believe it. The day was actually here that we were relocating to the other side of the country. This wasn't the way I had envisioned it happening, but it was happening none the less. 

Zachary was a trooper. He got us safely across the country and reunited with hubby/Daddy in no time. He was such a good sport. He did most of the driving (not that I didn't offer) without any compliant. 
THANK YOU ZACHY!

Amelia did such a great job. I had a nice bag of tricks just in case, but she was pretty content the whole time. 



We were able to stop and visit some of our besties, Kyle, Julie, and Jude in Ohio. 

The kids loved being reunited. The few hours they had together were nowhere near enough. 
(Jude gave Amelia that frog that morning.)


As you can imagine, by the time we got to Joseph we were dying to get out of that truck.  The last few hours were the worst as it always is. Trying to maneuver that huge thing around the narrow roads and underpasses of Westchester was no fun. Pretty sure Zach kissed the ground once we step out. It was pretty stressful.

But we made it! No place to live yet, but we were here and together again.

No comments: