This is the last thing I should be doing tonight.
No really.
Sooooo many things to post about, and list a mile long of things running through my head that I need to accomplish.
Our lives have taken another crazy turn.
Which means no time for blogging.
{Sorry, but I'll have to fill you in later.}
I've felt like an absent mother the past two days. There is no doubt that Amelia has noticed it as well, but not tonight. Nope. Tonight, even though I'm still stuck in this computer chair trying to accomplish some major tasks, I'm looking good. Trust me. Because I have this little toddler in her chocolate covered Tangled shirt that's giving me a make over. She's washed, dried, brushed, and put hair bows all through my lovely locks. I can hear her whispering to herself about what she's planning next. I'm sporting a giant green diamond on my pinky and bracelets all up my wrists. Can't tell you how many times she's grabbed my cheeks and said, "Looks so pretty mama."
She makes my day. Even though this ever-so-growing pregnant woman has not looked anywhere near "so pretty" for quite some time now, I think maybe, for just one second, after looking into her little proud and smiling eyes, I felt pretty.
Thank you little one. For making Mama's night.
1 comment:
Wondering how you guys are doing. Hope things are well. We love you guys!
Post a Comment