This was our first Christmas alone with just our little family. What fun it was! I loved doing our own thing and starting our own traditions.
I loved it so much that I'll look forward to doing each year now.
Amelia was old enough to understand what was going on this year and that made it all the more fun! She was so excited!
Here are my littles on Christmas Eve, opening up there Christmas PJ's and getting ready for bed before Santa made his big arrival.
Thank heavens the excitement must have wore her out because little missy didn't wake us up until 9:45! When we finally made it downstairs it was a morning of high pitch squeals, papers flying, and lots of "thank you's."
I'm not one to brag about much, but I got the best present ever! Not sure what I'm naming her yet....
Isn't that awesome?! My hubby did a great job at surprising me. I had no idea.
I feel so spoiled. It has everything I could ever want! Definitely more than I need, but I LOVE it!
Even though I felt as though I got Joseph some pretty good presents, nothing can really compare to a new car.
I felt so tremendously blessed this season. We had one of the best Christmas's I've ever had (and it wasn't just because of the car).
Merry Christmas!




1 comment:
I can't believe I still haven't seen the car in person! It looks AMAZING! Such sweet pictures. Love Amelia's excitement.
Post a Comment