Always a day late and a dollar short around these parts.
I'm so far behind on updating this little corner of my world that I don't even know where to begin.
Start from where I left off and come forward?
Current then work back?
Just pretend I didn't miss anything and move right along like nothing even happened?
In a way, I just want to move on, but we've had a busy couple of months and there is a lot I want to share. Which is why I think I've decided to go with the middle choice.
I'm just going to start posting regularly again and when I have an extra moment slip one in from the past.
Life is still pretty crazy here. Just trying to manage keeping TWO kids alive and happy. We are getting the hang of it. For the most part, I'm just holding on and seeing what each new day brings!
And for you Grandparents who don't really care what I have to say, but come for the viewing of some sweet kids, here you go:
By the way, my {just turned} 3 month old is wearing 6-9 month size clothing.
I feel cheated.
But I do love those rolls. All the more to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment