A few weekends ago we went to Panaca for a few days. On one of the nights there we went up to the sand dunes to roast marshmallows and star gaze. After searching everywhere couldn't find an axe to split the wood for the fire. Fearless, my macho husband assured us that he could do it with a hammer. The pictures tell the rest of the story... Needless to say, Chelsie and I didn't think we were going to make it home without wet pants!

Warming up...

Giving it all his might!


I was sure he was going to be sore the next day!

Chelsie and I

Boys being boys...
It's never a dull moment on our trips home! :)
2 comments:
It always looks like so much fun in Panaca! Avrie wrote you a letter a few days ago, I need to get your address.
Sounds funny! My favorite was the large swing. By they way, weren't you tagged??
Post a Comment