Monday, August 25, 2008

School Shopping

On Saturday, Joseph and I decided to go school shopping. I find it funny that guys always throw out every excuse in the book to not go shopping. "I'm too tired. My legs hurt. It's too expensive" Well watch out! You put Joseph in a Van's store and it's all over. Needless to say, he came out with a bagful of goodies and a huge smile on his face.

This past weekend was wonderful. It was one of the first weekends we've had by ourselves in a long time. The summer has flown by. I can't even believe it. Joseph starts school next Tuesday!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I miss school shopping. For myself, that is. James still has to get a few stuff here and there, but no more school for me. How sad!

I love taht you took a picture of the "BOYS" going to the bathroom! It was cracking me up!

you going to Mesquite??? I sure am. James won't be there, but I want to see ya! I haven't even met your husband yet! UGH! hope to see ya there!

Tara said...

Sure Felicia, don't tell the in-laws about your secret blogging life. What are you trying to hide from us? Anyway, I found you
Tara

Lindsey said...

Tara actually took our pics in July! We will see you in Mesquite!