Monday, January 12, 2009

Brrr....

Surprisingly, this morning I was very content with my long commute to work. Let me explain... last night was long and miserable. Our heat was not working at all and everything from the tip of my nose all the way down to my toes were frozen... all night. Thank heavens I had Joseph there to snuggle up to and keep me somewhat warm. Hence, my thankfulness for my long commute... I had the heater on high the whole way to thaw out my frozen body!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man in the winter the only time I can keep warm is in the car! Haha good story!

Stephanie said...

I always had the car as my backup plan when we lived in Omaha and it was wicked cold! I worried that we didn't have a fireplace to keep us warm in case of a power outage, so I tried to keep enough gas in the car so we could drive to a motel or somewhere with heat if necessary! I never actually had to do it though. I hope you get the heat working!!

Tara said...

That's awful! I hate nothing more than being cold. Are you getting it fixed by tonight?

Felicia said...

I think they are working on it. We may have to go get us a portable one.

Alyssa Walker said...

Yikes. Get that baby fixed!!!

Cami Jo said...

Oh...that's miserable! I HATE being cold! Hope Joseph is warm for ya! James is so skinny, that he's always freezing, and he always sticks his cold feet on me to make me even MORE cold! Men. Gotta love 'em!

Congrats on your anniversary. Trust me. It really just gets better with time! Love ya!