Our friends Kyle and Leah signed us up for a bowling league a couple of weeks ago. Initially, I wasn't so sure how I felt about this idea. I love bowling, and it's something that I'm not too bad at, but it was the fact that we were doing it as a competition. For those of you who know Joseph and Kyle, the phrase, "it's just a game" is not in their vocabulary. I'll admit that I have a bit of a competitive side in me as well, but nothing compared to those two.
Our team name is "Aggravation" (Arising from the ever so popular board game).
We had our fist match two Thursdays ago. Unfortunately, we walked out as the underdogs, but our boys kept their chins up and were determined to to better the next week.
After a few shoulder rubs from Joseph and some encouraging words from all around the "Aggravators" came out on top! We'll keep you posted on how this coming Thursday goes...maybe even include some pics. :)
Our team name is "Aggravation" (Arising from the ever so popular board game).
We had our fist match two Thursdays ago. Unfortunately, we walked out as the underdogs, but our boys kept their chins up and were determined to to better the next week.
After a few shoulder rubs from Joseph and some encouraging words from all around the "Aggravators" came out on top! We'll keep you posted on how this coming Thursday goes...maybe even include some pics. :)
3 comments:
THAT IS HILARIOUS! You must post pictures next time. Do you have shirts all the same color and your own ball ect....
That would be so much fun! I love to bowl, but I don't think anyone would ever want me on their team. My high score is 104! I still remember the bowling alley I was at and everyone who was there that memorable night!
I absolutely STINK at bowling! Randy has the same competitive streak in him. I'm just waiting for it to come out in the kids!!! Good luck on your future games!!!
Post a Comment