Monday, February 2, 2009

You've Got Mail

Last night after getting home way too late from our trip to Panaca (Will be posting pictures of that at a later date), Joseph was pleasantly surprised by receiving his first correspondence from a law school!

Pepperdine Law in Malibu, CA

He said it felt like he was opening his mission call or that one special gift on Christmas morning. Not only was he accepted... but he got an awesome scholarship offer!

Congratulations babe!
This doesn't mean our plans are set though. There are still 14 other schools we are anxiously looking forward to hearing back from, but what a great way to start!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Joe!!! That is so awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Joe! I know you'll be successful wherever you go! Love ya!

Steph

Tracey said...

How fun!!!! I can totally see you relaxing on the beach and it is close to home.
I can't even imagine what the other offers will be like.
What a smart husband you got there.
Congratulations Joe!!!!!

Mer said...

Congrats Joe!! You are awesome, thanks for working so hard for you and my wonderful Felicia!

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

yay! How fun! Hopefully (for our sake) you'll end up more easternly ;)

Jose said...

The best part of it all is campus is 45 minutes from Dodger Stadium

Alyssa Walker said...

Nice work Jose!

Chris Coffey said...

I didn't think there was any other law school except Pepperdine...HA HA! WAY TO GO JOE!!! Uncle Den

becbloggin said...

way to go joe! thats awesome...what an exciting time :)

Tara said...

I already talked to you on the phone that day, but congratulations once again!

I'm sure you'll get into more schools and then it will tough to decide.

I say if it's not an Ivy League school go for the "chipper chicken."

Keep us posted on your other offers!
Love Your Older and Wiser Sister

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

That is awesome! Tell Joe I said Congrats :) Felicia that is exciting. I knew an awesome couple that went to Pepperdine for law school and they loved it. Not that I'm trying to sway you but.. hello.. Malibu! ha

Cami Jo said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Keep me posted on whatever you decide!