Where have we been you ask?
It seems the month of September was almost busier than our whole summer put together! Labor Day, Family reunions, Football, Homecoming....Our Primary class forgot what we looked like after so many substitutes.
But I think it's safe to say that we're back to our normal routine. Joseph is staying busy with law school. He is studying tirelessly everyday. I think he's been doing a great job at managing his time though. He leaves when I leave for work in the morning and gets back a little after I get home. That way we have our time in the evenings together (for the most part). Me....well it's the same old story. Work, cooking, and cleaning. I do get a hunch for random projects once in awhile, but other than that I'm not of much excitement. I did have school plans starting in January, but as of recent, I think those plans have changed. Looking at all the factors of me going back to school and the time frame we have to work with, I don't feel it's the right decision right now. This was a very hard realization for me, and I guess somewhat still is. Finishing school means lot to me, but for right now our priority is to see that Joseph completes what he's set out to do. I'll worry about mine later.
In other news... we just recently found out that we will be moving again. Blah! I'm sick of moving. I swear we just unpacked our last box. I was so upset at this news. I loved our place. Plus the thought of packing up for the 4th time since we've been married wasn't a happy thought for me. Why again you ask? It's a really messy, long and boring story, so I'll save you the details and give the watered down version.We found out a few weeks ago that our landlord was not going to renew our 6 month contract (we were mislead when we signed). That night we got onto KSL and found one that we were able to check out the next day. It just happens to be someone from our ward that is renting out their basement. Their 8 year old daughter is in our primary class. We signed that day. Yeah! It's literally around the corner from our place now. Which means we'll be in the same ward and won't need a moving truck! (I'm hoping we'll be able to round up some young men to help carry the furniture over.)
Another bonus is that we will have drawers! Yes thats right, believe it or not, we have had only one drawer in our kitchen since we've been married. There were 0 in our first apartment. 0 in our second apartment. And the 1 in the place we're at now. I never would have thought that a set of drawers would be so exciting to a girl, but I'm stoked! And not only do we have 1, but many! (I'll have to let you know of the exact amount once we move in.)
Well we can move in on the 1st and I'm hoping we'll get it all over there that day. So you know where I'll be this week. :)
I do have a bunch of pictures from all of our activities as of late. One of these days I'll get them on here.....
P.S. Grandma June, I'm almost done with the pictures. I'm hoping to send the disc of all of them home with David this coming weekend. Love you two!
Hope all is well with everyone else.... We're hanging in there!
It seems the month of September was almost busier than our whole summer put together! Labor Day, Family reunions, Football, Homecoming....Our Primary class forgot what we looked like after so many substitutes.
But I think it's safe to say that we're back to our normal routine. Joseph is staying busy with law school. He is studying tirelessly everyday. I think he's been doing a great job at managing his time though. He leaves when I leave for work in the morning and gets back a little after I get home. That way we have our time in the evenings together (for the most part). Me....well it's the same old story. Work, cooking, and cleaning. I do get a hunch for random projects once in awhile, but other than that I'm not of much excitement. I did have school plans starting in January, but as of recent, I think those plans have changed. Looking at all the factors of me going back to school and the time frame we have to work with, I don't feel it's the right decision right now. This was a very hard realization for me, and I guess somewhat still is. Finishing school means lot to me, but for right now our priority is to see that Joseph completes what he's set out to do. I'll worry about mine later.
In other news... we just recently found out that we will be moving again. Blah! I'm sick of moving. I swear we just unpacked our last box. I was so upset at this news. I loved our place. Plus the thought of packing up for the 4th time since we've been married wasn't a happy thought for me. Why again you ask? It's a really messy, long and boring story, so I'll save you the details and give the watered down version.We found out a few weeks ago that our landlord was not going to renew our 6 month contract (we were mislead when we signed). That night we got onto KSL and found one that we were able to check out the next day. It just happens to be someone from our ward that is renting out their basement. Their 8 year old daughter is in our primary class. We signed that day. Yeah! It's literally around the corner from our place now. Which means we'll be in the same ward and won't need a moving truck! (I'm hoping we'll be able to round up some young men to help carry the furniture over.)
Another bonus is that we will have drawers! Yes thats right, believe it or not, we have had only one drawer in our kitchen since we've been married. There were 0 in our first apartment. 0 in our second apartment. And the 1 in the place we're at now. I never would have thought that a set of drawers would be so exciting to a girl, but I'm stoked! And not only do we have 1, but many! (I'll have to let you know of the exact amount once we move in.)
Well we can move in on the 1st and I'm hoping we'll get it all over there that day. So you know where I'll be this week. :)
I do have a bunch of pictures from all of our activities as of late. One of these days I'll get them on here.....
P.S. Grandma June, I'm almost done with the pictures. I'm hoping to send the disc of all of them home with David this coming weekend. Love you two!
Hope all is well with everyone else.... We're hanging in there!

5 comments:
I'm still sad that David and I didn't head down to Panaca this weekend for all the festivities. :/ On Friday night he was telling me WHY you went, and I was like, "What the heck! Why didn't we?" "I didn't really think about it" was his response. "What do you mean you didn't think about it" i said. hmmm....oh well! :) I'm glad you had a good time. And I'd love to help you out with all the moving this weekend!
I can't believe that anyone would make a kitchen withouth drawers, or only one? So wierd! Sounds like you are getting the better place anyway, totally worth the move.
Hopefully your new kitchen drawers make it all worth the move! I hope everything goes smoothly, love you guys.
Hey! Let me know if you need help moving! I'd be happy to help :)
CRAZY CRAZY life! Hang in there it will all be worth it in the end.
Post a Comment