Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time is up. Lay your pens down. Turn your papers over.

Yep Joseph just finished his last final!

Wahoo!!!

1/2 year down only 2 1/2 to go!
I think I can honestly say the first semester wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be.

Now we will get a couple weeks of relaxation, fun and family before the next semester begins.

Nevada we'll see you tomorrow!


4 comments:

Jose said...

She didn't have to do homework, write memos, or take exams though

Felicia said...

I was meaning from a wife's perspective, Joseph. I was told I would hardly ever see you.

Lindsey said...

I hope we get to see you for longer than 5 minutes Christmas break! Congratulations on one semester down! You guys will miss college when you're done.

Tara said...

Congrats Jose. I never really got to see Bob, but a lot of that had to do with the fact that we had kids and he couldn't study at home. So he was always at the library, until we moved into our townhouse that had the basement and we could lie to Lincoln and tell him that Daddy had gone to school so that he could study without Lincoln interrupting him.

Joseph, if you would like to borrow Lincoln as a study partner to better see how much you can get done with him around I will happily send him back with you. You don't have to answer immediately. Think about it!


{Way to go Felicia. I realize you didn't have to take any of the exams or anything, but I feel like I graduated from Law School too. Just without the degree, potential job, or basically any legal knowledge. Being the wife can be hard work sometimes}!