Tuesday, May 11, 2010

24 weeks

I'm now 24 1/2 weeks long.

After many requests... and a lot of prodding... I decided it was time for a picture of the growing belly.

Photobucket


Here I am.

Still feeling wonderful.
No complaints at all.
She's doing great as far as we can tell and is constantly moving and squirming around in there. In fact, when we went in for our 22 week check-up the doc had a hard time getting her to hold still to get a steady heartbeat. She was all over the place. Not to mention the fact that she had the hiccups to boot. :)

I know I probably won't stay this comfortable for the rest of the pregnancy, but a girl can dream right?


6 comments:

LiNdSeY said...

You're so cute Felicia! I am so excited for you! And did you seriously just move??? Yesterday I sent you a graduation announcement to apparently your old place? Hopefully they forward it! Let me know!

Dan & Mel said...

You are so cute. Maybe she'll be an athlete with all her moving :) Take care!

Lindsey said...

So cute! We have been wauting for you to visit. Will we ever get to see your cuteness in person?

Lindsey said...

waiting, whoops! This is what happens when you're typing one handed!

Mer said...

So cute! It was great to talk to you the other day. I can't wait to see you soon!

Sarah and Alex said...

You are just glowing with that adorable baby bump!!!! Congratulations and I hope that you keep feeling woderful!!