Yesterday was the big due date. Absolutely no action here. Nada. Nothing. We are ready and PATIENTLY waiting to meet George "baby brother" (both names courtesy of Miss Amelia).
On another note, Mom finally arrived after a very delayed and late flight. We are so happy to have her here! As you can imagine Amelia doesn't let her get too far out of her sight and she's slept in her bed every night.
What a lovely weekend we've had. Shared Thanksgiving dinner with our dear friends the Sumpters, spent Black Friday keeping my feet up in the car and doing a little shopping and sightseeing in Amish country, PA, then spent Saturday really keeping my feet up (we're talking elephant sized ankles) and enjoying our own little turkey dinner.
We have been abundantly blessed this year and have much to be thankful for. I am so grateful for my little family.
Amelia is a treasure and has brought Joseph and I so much joy. She's blessed our home in so many ways and I wouldn't change her in a minute. (Not even the difficult independent phase that we're recently going through.) I'm thankful everyday that I can stay home with this little beauty and teach her. She makes me proud to be a mother.
Joseph has been through a lot of changes this past year and I'm grateful for his strength and faithfulness. I'm grateful that he goes out and works so hard to provide for us and makes it possible that I can be home with our children. This may go to his head, but this past year I've been especially grateful for his humor. He keeps me laughing even in my bleakest hours.
These two are my whole world and they bring smiles to my face everyday. The Lord has blessed us far more than I ever expected and can't help but be overwhelmed by his graciousness.
I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Please "PUSH" positive thoughts and prayers our way that we can meet our new little one soon!
To be honest, I don't know how much more my feet and back can take this pregnancy.
Come on baby boy!


1 comment:
Always love reading your blog. I hope that baby gets here soon and all goes well!! Keep us updated. Good luck!
Post a Comment