Introducing...
Oh my goodness!! Congrats! He is adorable! He looks like Amelia when she was a baby. That is one big boy. I hope everything went ok. Happy for you guys!
Felicia! He is so cute! I agree with Kimmy - he looks like Amelia. How fun for you guys to finally have him here. :) Miss you
OH MY GOSH!!!! He's stinkin adorable! I just want to hug and snuggle him! Congrats to you and your cute little family!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Congrats! He is adorable! He looks like Amelia when she was a baby. That is one big boy. I hope everything went ok. Happy for you guys!
Felicia! He is so cute! I agree with Kimmy - he looks like Amelia. How fun for you guys to finally have him here. :) Miss you
OH MY GOSH!!!! He's stinkin adorable! I just want to hug and snuggle him! Congrats to you and your cute little family!
Post a Comment